The new Government guidelines on urban development could impact The Royal Auckland and Grange Golf Club’s plan to re-zone its 80 hectare course in Papatoetoe, Stuff reports. The Papatoetoe property is zoned for residential mixed housing, urban and residential terraced housing and apartments under the Auckland Unitary Plan. The exclusive golf club, which includes former Prime Minister John Key as a member, presented its case to a hearings panel on Wednesday and is now awaiting a decision from independent commissioners.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions