Shots were fired and a car set on fire last week, amid rising gang tensions in south Auckland, Stuff reports. Police confirmed they found a shotgun cartridge when they attended an address in the suburb of Favona after reports of shots being fired on Friday at 12:27am. The incident took place in Harnaia Ave, near the Favona Rd intersection.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions