Police are still seeking information on the whereabouts of a 16-year-old girl who was previously in Auckland, Stuff reports. On a Manawatū, Taranaki, Whanganui-Ruapehu Police Facebook page, police said the girl goes by the name of Georgina, and she’d previously been in Auckland but did not arrive in Taranaki as expected. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Police on 111 and quote file number 210703/1566.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions