William Heremaia has been charged with the murder of Angela Joy Smith, Stuff reports. Smith, 49, was found dead at an apartment in Henderson on May 13, 2020 – two weeks later, police arrested two men, Ricky James Rafferty and William Heremaia, and charged them with Smith’s murder. Rafferty, 59, was found unfit to stand trial while Heremaia, 51, appeared in the High Court in Auckland on Monday, facing a single charge of murder.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions