Counters have been smashed and jewellery has been taken in a second break-in over 12 months at a Michael Hill store in south Auckland’s Pukekohe, Stuff reports. The shop on King St was targeted about 12.30am on Monday. Police confirmed a quantity of jewellery was stolen by offenders who fled the scene afterward. The first attack occurred in November last year, when two people were caught on camera robbing the store at 2.30am. Three other Michael Hill stores have been robbed across Auckland in the past four months.
- Auckland lockdown: More than half of students drop off radar at some schools
- Fire crews tackle large blaze at house in Sandringham, Auckland
- TV scientist Nanogirl inundated with vaccine questions from ‘petrified’ teachers
- 285 bids over 81 minutes: Inside the exhausting battle to buy an Auckland home
- Minimum wage earners, pensioners no longer qualify for legal aid