A man has been charged with the death of Kimleang Youn who died three weeks after falling from a moving vehicle in South Auckland in April, NZ Herald reports. The 41-year-old man appear in Manukau District Court on Friday, charged with manslaughter. Counties Manukau Police detective senior sergeant Kepal Richards said the arrest would go some way to help console the victim’s grieving family.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions