Auckland’s Liquor.com store manager Ray Shin has been hospitalised after being stabbed during an armed robbery, Stuff reports. Shin, 50, was attacked with a knife as he tried to prevent a theft from his Queen St store on Sunday evening, according to his wife Jieun Kim. Shin is now recovering at Auckland Hospital and will likely need surgery for his wounds. Anyone with information about the identities of the two perpetrators is asked to contact Auckland City police on 09 302 6557 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, referencing file number 210718/2849.
- Auckland lockdown: More than half of students drop off radar at some schools
- Fire crews tackle large blaze at house in Sandringham, Auckland
- TV scientist Nanogirl inundated with vaccine questions from ‘petrified’ teachers
- 285 bids over 81 minutes: Inside the exhausting battle to buy an Auckland home
- Minimum wage earners, pensioners no longer qualify for legal aid