Private investigator Julia Hartley Moore has warned against middle-aged love rats preying on elderly women, NZ Herald reports. According to Hartley Moore, younger men seduce senior citizens, with some sifting through obituaries to find freshly widowed women in wealthy neighbourhoods. Anyone who suspects elder abuse should call 0800 32 668 65 for free (0800 EA NOT OK) for advice and support for the older person.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions