Exporters are hoping China and New Zealand can keep politics out of their long-standing trade relationship, RNZ reports. According to an analyst, the country may face trade repercussions over the confrontation but the export and farming sectors hope any impact will be limited. Meanwhile, the Chinese embassy in New Zealand is calling the cybercriminal accusations groundless and irresponsible, and urging it to stop its mud-slinging and abandon its Cold War mentality.
- Auckland lockdown: More than half of students drop off radar at some schools
- Fire crews tackle large blaze at house in Sandringham, Auckland
- TV scientist Nanogirl inundated with vaccine questions from ‘petrified’ teachers
- 285 bids over 81 minutes: Inside the exhausting battle to buy an Auckland home
- Minimum wage earners, pensioners no longer qualify for legal aid