The pause on quarantine-free travel between Victoria and New Zealand will be reviewed today, after it was extended for another two days as a precautionary but necessary measure, NZ Herald reports. The Ministry of Health announced on Monday evening that a better understanding was needed on the developing Covid-19 situation in the Australian state, which recorded 13 new community cases of the virus and extended its lockdown.
- Auckland lockdown: More than half of students drop off radar at some schools
- Fire crews tackle large blaze at house in Sandringham, Auckland
- TV scientist Nanogirl inundated with vaccine questions from ‘petrified’ teachers
- 285 bids over 81 minutes: Inside the exhausting battle to buy an Auckland home
- Minimum wage earners, pensioners no longer qualify for legal aid