People heading to the new Covid vaccination centre in Albany arrived at a community centre, only to learn that the actual clinic is on a neighbouring street 1.8km away, NZ Herald reports. The wrong address was sent to people who received confirmations of their vaccine appointments at the Albany community vaccination site, which opened this week. The directions sent them to 573 Albany Highway, home of the Albany Community Hub, but the actual vaccination site is a five-minute drive away on Oaklands Rd.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions