New Zealand’s first mass Covid-19 vaccination event will be held in south Auckland at the end of July, Stuff reports. According to Covid-19 Response Health Minister Chris Hipkins, the historic event will be held at the Vodafone Events Centre in Manukau, over the weekend of Friday, July 30 to Sunday, August 1. More than 15,000 people are set to be vaccinated over those three days, with another mass vaccination event six weeks later for second doses.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions