Auckland Transport (AT) is defending itself against complaints by a number of Auckland Councillors over its “slow and often ineffectual or non-delivery” of cycleway infrastructure, Newshub reports. The Councillors called for a “fundamental reset of cycling policy within Auckland Transport,” based on a number of public documents and emails shared on the Greater Auckland website. Meanwhile, AT’s chair Adrienne Young-Cooper said AT is undertaking a full review of the Auckland strategic cycling network.
- Auckland lockdown: More than half of students drop off radar at some schools
- Fire crews tackle large blaze at house in Sandringham, Auckland
- TV scientist Nanogirl inundated with vaccine questions from ‘petrified’ teachers
- 285 bids over 81 minutes: Inside the exhausting battle to buy an Auckland home
- Minimum wage earners, pensioners no longer qualify for legal aid