The dangerous prisoner, Te Ariki Poulgrain, who escaped from custody in Auckland has been caught on camera making a dash for it, as police renew calls for his whereabouts, Newshub reports. Poulgrain, 23, took advantage of his medical appointment in Grafton to escape Corrections custody. Police advise anyone who sees him to call 111 immediately as he’s considered dangerous and shouldn’t be approached.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions