Auckland’s latest filthy restaurants have been revealed in a horrifying list, detailing infestations and unclean premises, Newshub reports. There were eleven recipients of E grades, while 37 restaurants got D grades from Auckland Council between March 8 and June 30 for failing to have their outlets up to scratch. Some of those who made the list include Chargrill Box in Auckland Central, Wins Diner in Otara, Yuema Malaysian Restaurant in Albany, Cable Bay Vineyards and Thai Kitchen Takeaway in Mount Roskill and Herne Bay Thai Cuisine – mostly due to cockroach infestation and being dirty and unhygienic.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions