Videos of Auckland teenagers teetering on the edges of skyscrapers and sky-high beams were left on TikTok with a warning telling viewers these were the actions of “professionals,” Stuff reports. The videos stayed online, despite police warning in June that they were “incredibly dangerous” and telling people not to put their lives at risk for views. The videos, which attracted a lot of criticism on TikTok, were taken down last week. Meanwhile, police urged the public to call 111 if they see similar incidents.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions