Less than a quarter of those sent initial invitations to the country’s first mass Covid-19 vaccination event booked a slot, RNZ reports. Health officials have had to scramble to find 12,000 more people so it can go ahead. The three-day event starts Friday at the Vodafone Events Centre in Manukau with an aim to vaccinate at least 15,500 people.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions