A woman has been left “very shaken” after an alleged assault that left her hospitalised, Stuff reports. She was attacked on Wednesday morning in the car park of Lynnmall Shopping Centre in West Auckland’s New Lynn. Police said the 69-year-old woman was attempting to park her car on the ground level about 10.30am on Thursday when an unknown man assaulted her. The woman suffered moderate injuries in the attack and remained in hospital on Friday, requiring further medical treatment.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions