MedSafe has provided the green light for children as young as 12 to receive a Pfizer injection, and the government is being asked to rethink its Covid-19 vaccine plan, RNZ reports. While health leaders are pleased, some would like children with pre-existing health conditions to be bumped up the queue. Cure Kids CEO Frances Benge and University of Auckland Professor of Medicine Des Gorman, both agree that children in a vulnerable situation should be prioritised.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions