Due to a track fault, Auckland Southern line train services have been running at a reduced frequency this week, Stuff reports. Auckland Transport announced that all Southern line services will operate to a 20-minute frequency until Thursday. Travellers are advised to plan ahead for a slower journey, with a delay of up to 10 minutes, given the speed restrictions on the line.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions