Restructuring has started at the top level of Auckland Council’s merged culture and economic agency, Auckland Unlimited, Stuff reports. There are four new second-tier executives being recruited to head the new divisions. While the number of roles being vacated is not known, the merger is expected to save around $7 million a year, following recommendations from last year’s review of the council’s major agencies.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions