Three men have been arrested in relation to a ram raid at an electronics store in Pukekohe on June 6, RNZ reports. The trio used a stolen car to gain entry into the store and more than $100,000 worth of electronic goods was taken including iPhones, Apple watches, Galaxy phones, Fitbits and UE Boom speakers. The three men have been charged with burglary and are appearing in court. Police advised people to be vigilant when buying new items from private sellers, as they may have been stolen.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’