False accusations of sexual assault as well as threats have been made online against students from Albany Senior High School and Westlake Girls High School, Stuff reports. The students were targeted by Instagram and Snapchat posts and messages, but the name linked to the account doesn’t match any current or former students at the North Shore schools. Police are investigating the threats and the school is also working with online safety advice agency Netsafe.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions