The new $69m Puhinui Station Interchange is set to open in Papatoetoe next month, Stuff reports, and according to Auckland Transport (AT) it will provide a vital link between the airport and the rest of the city. The airport is the international gateway to the country as well a major regional employment hub and freight destination. With increased growth planned in the area, the Puhinui Station Interchange is seen by AT as an important way to improve public transport in the area.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions