Updating the benefit-to-cost ratio of the Northern Pathway project from Waka Kotahi NZTA is underway, TVNZ reports. The project involves adding a stand-alone structure to the Auckland Harbour Bridge for cyclists and pedestrians. Waka Kotahi NZTA says the update will be released “soon” and believes the project is feasible.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions