Auckland Council and Auckland Transport have announced the timeline for the next three stages of improvements to Queen Street, from Shortland Street to Mayoral Drive. The programme of improvements is expected to be completed by the end of June 2022. Meanwhile, the feedback report on all proposals included in the most recent consultation is expected shortly.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions