A new study reveals that there is no association between the Covid-19 Pfizer vaccine and blood clots, TVNZ reports. The findings of the study, led by Victoria University’s Professor Colin Simpson, were published in Nature Medicine on Thursday. The study observed 5.4 million people in Scotland – who received either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccine – and found no link between the Pfizer Covid-19 jab and blood clotting.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions