The Civil Aviation Authority is conducting investigations following multiple complaints about an alleged low-flying helicopter spooking horses and stock in a rural Auckland suburb, Stuff reports. 1000ft is the lowest a helicopter can fly over a city, town, or settlement, but a helicopter was seen flying over properties at a level below 1000ft. Auckland Council is also investigating the issue.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions