Police say the process of identifying a body found on Auckland’s Waiheke Island is expected to take a few days, Stuff reports. The body was found on a remote beach just after 8:20am on Monday over Queen’s Birthday weekend. Police will not be confirming who the person is until the identification process is completed.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions