A recent TradeMe Property Price Index released on Tuesday, reveals the average national house price has grown 16.6 percent over the last year to $820,950, Newshub reports. According to Sales Director Gavin Lloyd, it’s more usual for the housing market to cool off in May as the winter months loom. The unexpected growth has been attributed to increased demand with less properties on the market.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions