Jade Stack, owner of an Auckland wedding fair, has placed her business into voluntary liquidation, NZ Herald reports. Love Me Love Me Not Limited’s Hitch’d Wedding Fair, which was delayed for more than a year and eventually cancelled, left disgruntled vendors thousands of dollars out of pocket. Stack did give a breakdown of how their money was spent, and wanted to give back as much as she could to vendors.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions