Jiann-Hwa Maa has pleaded guilty to murdering Zion Gutnik at an Auckland brothel in 2020, Newshub reports. On Wednesday morning, Maa appeared in Auckland’s High Court before Justice Gault. Maa was remanded in custody ahead of a disputed facts hearing on 10 June, and will be sentenced on August 3.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions