Two children with Covid-19 symptoms were among a group of 12 people involved in one of three MIQ breaches in Auckland’s Crowne Plaza Hotel last weekend, Stuff reveals. Captured on CCTV, the children ran around the MIQ corridor for almost an hour on Sunday evening. Meanwhile, Brigadier Rose King said all 12 of the people involved were now in isolation and undergoing further tests, and their stay would be extended if anyone tested positive.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions