NZ Herald reports managed isolation is now booked out until November, although the Government says more vouchers will be released to meet the high demand. Room bookings at border hotels for December are likely to be available next month, including for New Zealanders returning for Christmas. “Recently, we have been operating at a lower capacity due to ongoing planned maintenance work, implementation of cohorting and both the Grand Mercure and Grand Millennium having been offline,” Joint Head of MIQ Brigadier Rose King said.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions