The Medical Council has warned that doctors spreading misinformation about the Covid-19 pandemic and vaccination rollout could cost them their jobs, RNZ reports. The warning comes after a small number of doctors were peddling conspiracies. Anyone who has concerns about their doctor can contact the Medical Council, and general COVID-19 misinformation or scams can be reported to CERT NZ’s website.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions