A child is in a serious condition after being struck by a vehicle in central Auckland on Monday, NZ Herald reports. Police confirmed the child was struck by a car in Kitchener Road, Sandringham, around 8.15am. The child’s age has not been released.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions