Police have confirmed the body found on Waiheke Island on Monday, is that of a man who was reported missing in late May, RNZ reports. The man was Erno Bedo, 73, who lived on a boat moored in Oneroa Bay. His death will be referred to the coroner.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions