Auckland’s public dental service has failed to clear a backlog of nearly 2000 children waiting for urgent dental treatment, many of them in pain, RNZ reveals. This is despite the Auckland District Health Board (ADHB)’s promise in November to fix the problem. With the Covid-19 pandemic getting in the way, there are still more than 173,000 Auckland children overdue for routine dental clinic check-ups – 60% of the population.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions