Auckland’s public dental service has failed to clear a backlog of nearly 2000 children waiting for urgent dental treatment, many of them in pain, RNZ reveals. This is despite the Auckland District Health Board (ADHB)’s promise in November to fix the problem. With the Covid-19 pandemic getting in the way, there are still more than 173,000 Auckland children overdue for routine dental clinic check-ups – 60% of the population.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids