The children of tornado victim Janesh Prasad bravely remembered their father at his packed funeral attended by hundreds of people, Stuff reports. Prasad, 41, was killed on Saturday as a freak tornado wreaked havoc in Papatoetoe, south Auckland, shortly after 8am. Janesh Prasad’s children, Ashley and Jesh, promised to look after their mum and graduate from university – a dream he never achieved.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions