The New Zealand government has confirmed that Team NZ’s board has rejected the joint Crown-Auckland Council offer to host the next America’s Cup regatta, RNZ reveals. The offer which is about $99 million, comprises cash and in-kind support. Team NZ is now set to start discussions with other nations to host the AC37 events.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions