Auckland’s transport plan has been finalised to soak up population growth with billions of dollars invested in new public transport projects, NZ Herald reports. The new 10-year Regional Land Transport Plan (RLTP) has an allocated budget of $37 billion for capital works and operating expenditures. However, it was revealed that a part of this spending will be delayed, with nearly half a billion dollars originally slated for spending in the next few years being pushed back to the second half of the 10-year period.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions