Will McKenzie has won the election for the Albert-Eden Local board (Maungawhau subdivision) with 2,748 votes, Auckland Council announces. McKenzie will be sworn in on Tuesday 8 June and will serve as a local board member from that date. His election comes after the resignation of former board member Benjamin Lee in early February 2021.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions