A police complaint has been filed following an online threat against Auckland Council development agency Panuku, amid a backlash against road closures in Pukekohe, Stuff reports. The temporary trial in the town centre began on April 24 and is expected to end on June 30. A number of local residents and business owners are not happy with the trial. Public consultation is due to finish on June 12 before a stakeholder advisory group considers feedback.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions