Starting Sunday the 23rd, Aucklanders with a HOP card won’t pay any more than $20, no matter how many public transport trips they take in a day, TVNZ reports. Auckland Transport has introduced a fare cap for all trains and all buses, apart from the SkyBus service to the airport. Most ferries are also included in the fare cap, with the exception of the ferry going to Waiheke.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’