Starting Sunday the 23rd, Aucklanders with a HOP card won’t pay any more than $20, no matter how many public transport trips they take in a day, TVNZ reports. Auckland Transport has introduced a fare cap for all trains and all buses, apart from the SkyBus service to the airport. Most ferries are also included in the fare cap, with the exception of the ferry going to Waiheke.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions