A new way to measure what contractors are charging the government will set out the range of what is paid for each type of job, RNZ reports. Contractor and consultant fees have not been carefully tracked for years, and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment expects to put out the first benchmark data later this year. According to MBIE’s spokesperson, the data for the first year will not demonstrate [percentage] rise as it will be a benchmark aimed at establishing a range per job/contractor.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions