Auckland councillor Angela Dalton is calling for more compliance officers to be hired to stop illegal dumping by businesses, Stuff reports. Dalton’s call comes after Endless Metals, a metal recycling business which is already under investigation for breaching its resource consent, was last week caught illegally dumping. Endless Metals has until June 10 to comply with the abatement notices.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions