A manhunt is underway in Avondale after a man turned up to Waitakere Hospital with a gunshot wound on Thursday, Newshub reports. Police confirmed that the man had an abdomen wound and was taken to Auckland hospital, where he remains in serious condition. Police are in search for the shooter in the wider Avondale area, and investigations are underway to determine the circumstances of the incident.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions