Puketāpapa Local Board has succeeded in winning stricter rules for a new off-licence, Auckland Council announces. As part of the Healthy Puketāpapa Action Plan, the local board has been working to reduce alcohol harm in the community. The board opposed the proposal for a new off-licence Super Liquor store on Ellis Avenue, White Swan, and while the licence was granted most of the conditions the local board sought were adopted.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions