Data from Auckland ferry company Fullers, reveals fifty-three Auckland cyclists have been turned away from ferries due to a lack of space onboard in the past month, Stuff reports. It comes as Auckland Transport (AT) invests in cycling infrastructure to encourage people to get on their bikes. A $1 million cycleway trial in the Viaduct began earlier this month, with Fullers and AT now looking at how to make more space for bikes and e-scooters on ferries.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions