Auckland Council is freeing up parking for visitors to Pukekawa / Auckland Domain, with access restrictions during the week. Gates are being installed and will be used to limit access to the free, time-restricted 130 parking spaces in the Titoki Street car park during weekdays. Gates will open 9.30am to 10pm, Monday to Thursday, and will remain open over the weekend. The changes will take effect Tuesday 8 June 2021 and will be trialled over the next year before a final decision is made.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions